A truly refined and gourmet recipe is the fillet with fig sauce, perfect for surprising friends invited for dinner with a special dish. Simple to prepare, it is also enriched by the presence of red wine among the ingredients. Let’s see together how it is prepared.
- 4 slices of fillet at least 4 cm high
- 200 gr of shallots
- 6 ripe figs
- 30 cl of red wine
- Butter to taste
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
– Peel the shallots and cut them into cubes. Melt a knob of butter in a small pan, add the shallots. Gradually add the wine too.
– Add the peeled and chopped figs. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste and continue to cook over low heat for another 20-25 minutes.
– Cook the slices of fillet in a pan with a knob of butter.
– Serve on the table, covering the fillets with the fig sauce and red wine.
Adapted and translated by Wiki Avenue Staff
Sources: Non Sprecare