Let’s remember how each of us eats pizza; at home or in a pizzeria. We take a piece, fold it as convenient for us, and bite off. Many people leave the dough sides at ease – this is a little annoying. But do not get annoyed, because this is quite justified. So, how do you eat pizza correctly?
The answer to eating pizza will be directly related to the question – where will you eat it? Houses? In the institution? At the reception? For each occasion and place of eating pizza, the rules are different. Let us find out more.
Read also: These Are The Healthiest Drinks On The Market
When eating pizza in a restaurant
- Then it is eaten with the help of devices – a fork and a knife.
- Take one piece from the shared plate onto your plate.
- Cut a slice and start eating.
Nuance; People often do not know how to deal with olive oil with spices and herbs served with pizza. Let’s say.
- They are poured over the pizza; this adds flavor.
- It’s okay to leave the pizza sides on the plate. After all, they function as a convenient holder.
Also read: How To Cleanse Your Body: Detox Breakfast
When eating pizza at home with friends
- Take it with our hands, folding a piece into a triangle.
- There is a need to start from a narrow edge.
- Use a napkin
In Italy, you will also find both ways of eating pizza. It all depends on the institution, region, and even a single-family. However, please note that appliances will always be appropriate in any format and any institution.
Adapted and translated by Wiki Avenue Staff
Sources: Today Lifestyle