Chicken rolls in the oven are a tasty, healthy, and light dish that is safe for the figure. We offer dried apricots, prunes, and hard cheese as a filling for them. From the specified number of ingredients, You can get six rolls. Read on.
Read also: How To Cleanse Your Body: Detox Breakfast
Time for preparing
- 1.5 hours
- 157 kcal / 100g
- 3 chicken breasts
- 12 pcs. dried apricots
- 12 pcs. prunes
- Natural yogurt, sour cream, or kefir
- Salt pepper
Also read: Here Is A Christmas Pork Aspic Recipe
- Pour dried apricots and prunes in hot water. Let stand for half an hour, then rinse and dry.
- Then cut the chicken breast lengthwise into two, beat off a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Put a slice of hard cheese, dried apricots, and prunes on the breast. Each roll should contain two dried apricots and two prunes.
- Roll up into rolls, stab with a toothpick.
- Put in a baking dish, grease with yogurt, sour cream, or kefir on top.
- Bake in the oven at 200° C until tender. Do not dry out.
How to serve rolls
Transfer the rolls to a dish and cut into portions. Decorate with sprigs of herbs and serve with any side dishes and sauces you like.
Adapted and translated by Wiki Avenue Staff
Sources: Today Lifestyle