This is a super delicious smoothie bowl, slightly thicker than a regular smoothie. It is made with milk, orange juice, yogurt, bananas, strawberries, peaches, and honey. Granola and fresh fruit pieces make it even better.
Read also: How To Cleanse Your Body: Detox Breakfast
Time for preparing
- 5 minutes
- 70 kcal per 100g
- 1/2 cup cow’s or almond milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup natural yogurt
- 1 frozen banana
- 10-12 pcs. frozen strawberries
- 1 peach (fresh, canned, or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Banana slices
- Strawberry halves
- Whisk the milk, orange juice, yogurt, banana, strawberry, peach, and honey with a blender.
- Divide between two bowls, add fruit pieces and granola. Serve immediately.
Also read: These Are The Healthiest Drinks On The Market
How to eat smoothie bowls
If you’re making a fruit smoothie bowl, it’s best to eat it in the morning, as this dish is rich in fruit sugar. And if you still want to cook a bowl in the evening, it is better to replace fruits with vegetables.
Adapted and translated by Wiki Avenue Staff
Sources: Today Lifestyle