Here is yet another collection of practical tips from Reddit users.
1. Does your dog shed frequently? Collect its wool and place it in a bird feeder – they will quickly take it to nests.
2. Do your gym clothes have no pockets? Surely there are laces on the shoes.
3. Do the earpads peel off on old headphones? Scotch tape will help to remove all particles of the cracked coating.
4. Don’t have a shopping cart coin? You may have a round head key.
5. No, corkscrew? A screwdriver, self-tapping screw, and pliers will help to get the bottle cap. You can also try opening the bottle with a lighter.
6. If one of your AirPods is quieter than the other, try scrubbing wax and debris out of its mesh with an adhesive such as Blu Tack.
7. Lost your hair tie? You may have a bag clip.
8. Chicken egg trays can be a great tablet stand, especially if you like to watch videos while cooking.
9. But the AirPods case can be a good stand for your smartphone.
10. Did any pellets appear on the mattress topper after washing? A simple comb will help you quickly clean it.
Adapted and translated by Wiki Avenue Staff
Sources: Life hacker