From a makeshift smartphone stand to superglue solvent. Here is another collection of interesting ideas from Reddit users, with simple but handy life hacks.
1. The most practical and cheapest stand for your smartphone can be a regular bag with a zip-lock.
2. Another way to comfortably position the gadget for watching videos on the road is to use the telescopic suitcase handle.
3. If you have nothing to sift the flour in the kitchen, a regular flat cheese grater will do.
4. You can use any blister pack to gently hammer in a small nail without hitting your fingers with the hammer.
5. If you can’t unscrew the plastic plug, wrap it with a regular rubber band – it will noticeably improve grip.
6. If you do not have a suitable lid for the pan, you can use the smaller lid with a spatula. It’s better than nothing.
7. You can remove the SIM-tray of the smartphone using a regular earring.
8. To prevent the bathroom mirror from fogging up completely while taking a shower, light a candle under it.
9. No place to dry your cutlery? Use a sieve placed over the sink.
Adapted and translated by Wiki Avenue Staff
Sources: Life hacker