Thin, lifeless hair is a problem for many women. Constant stress, bad ecology, and unhealthy heredity make us gradually go bald, which will certainly affect our self-esteem and mood.
So, here are the nine best ways to promote thick hair growth
Read also: How To Dry Your Hair
- Stop being nervous all the time. You yourself may not notice that you are living in constant stress. Go out into nature more often, walk alone to put your thoughts in order. Try sitting in silence, disconnecting from any thoughts; cover your ears with your palms, and listen to your own breathing.
- Review your eating habits. Eliminate all fatty and salty foods from your diet. Lay on fruits, nuts, eggs, cottage cheese. Drink more water; it improves metabolism.
- Stop using hairdryers and styling irons for at least a month. Overheating injures and dries the hair, making it brittle.
- Make masks with the addition of Dimexide (a drug that heals tissues, sold in pharmacies, costs about 100 rubles); they will strengthen the bulbs, accelerate hair growth up to three centimeters per month and improve their appearance. Mix one part of Dimexide with three parts of the remaining ingredients together. Additional ingredients can be egg yolks, vegetable oil, and lemon juice.
- Dioxide helps nutrients penetrate each hair, accelerates cell regeneration, and heals the scalp. Be careful when mixing the preparation with the rest of the mask: it can burn the scalp in its pure form. First, apply the mask to the hair roots, then spread over the entire length, wrap up with plastic and leave for 20 minutes. Then wash off with warm water and shampoo. Repeat the procedure no more than once a week.
- Using burdock or castor oil, massage your scalp three times a week.
- Comb your hair with a massage comb every night as many times as your age.
- Periodically make a mustard mask with added sugar. Sugar neutralizes the burning sensation.
- Pepper tincture (available in pharmacies) has an even stronger effect in causing blood flow to the scalp.
- Perfectly improves hair growth and cinnamon mask. Mix equal amounts of cinnamon powder and vegetable oil and apply to hair.
Also read: What You Need To Know About Hair Coloring
Hair growth of 1-1.5 centimeters per month is a good result. If your hair is growing faster, you are on the right track, and we will also remind you why your hair falls out.
Adapted and translated by Wiki Avenue Staff
Sources: Today Lifestyle