Here is a terrific recipe for those who are afraid of washing heaps of dishes. Pasta with sauce in one container will be prepared in 15 minutes, and in addition to the dish can serve leftover meat and vegetables.
The range of additives to the sauce is limited only to the contents of your refrigerator; an integral part of the dish is only tomatoes and the pasta itself. In our case, the basic ingredients will be the remains of boiled chicken fillet, mushrooms, onions, and greens – a standard set.
In a saucepan, roaster, or any dish you will use, heat a little oil and fry mushrooms with onions. In the last 30 seconds of roasting, put the pressed garlic.
Fill the roast with a mixture of chicken broth or water with mashed tomatoes and its own juice. As soon as the liquid boils, you can add the paste, and after stirring, cover the dishes with a lid and leave everything to simmer on medium heat for 15 minutes.
Then add the chicken, sprinkle with all the cheese, herbs, and a stunningly simple dinner is ready.
- olive oil – 2 tbsp
- garlic – 4 cloves
- onion (medium size) – 1piece
- chicken fillet – 300g
- mushrooms – 300g
- chicken broth – 2 tbsp
- tomatoes in their own juice – 900g
- Water – 1 tbsp
- Pasta – 450g
- fresh greens, grated cheese – for serving
Also read: Recipes: Pasta Casserole With Sausage
- Heat the oil in any deep thick-walled container, fry mushrooms and onions on it until the moisture is completely evaporated from the mushrooms, and then add the garlic, which is passed through the press.
- To roast, pour a mixture of water and broth (or only water) and mashed canned tomatoes; after boiling liquid, send to the future sauce pasta.
- Cook the pasta over medium heat for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and herbs.
Adapted and translated by Wiki Avenue Staff
Sources: Life hacker