Apple cider vinegar can help make your home cleaner and your garden more fertile. Read on to find out more about its uses.
On the kitchen
- Mix vinegar and water in a 1: 1 ratio. This makes an excellent anti-microbial detergent. It can be used to clean countertops, microwave ovens, stoves, and other surfaces.
- Add ¹⁄₄ cup vinegar to dishwasher detergent. Vinegar will remove dark coffee and wine stains.
- Apple cider vinegar can also help freshen and descale your dishwasher. To do this, remove all dishes from it and turn on the machine. 2-3 minutes after filling the bottom of the dishwasher with water, add 1-2 cups of vinegar.
Read also: The Magic Pill: 11 Unusual Uses For Aspirin
In the bathroom
- Apple cider vinegar will help get rid of mold in the tub. For this, you can use both undiluted vinegar and slightly diluted with water.
- If your gutter is clogged, add ¹⁄₂ cup of baking soda. Then pour over a glass of vinegar and hot water. After about 15 minutes, rinse the drain with water.
- To clean your washing machine, add two cups of apple cider vinegar to the powder. Then start the empty car.
- Add a glass of vinegar to your wash to keep the laundry fresh and kill bacteria.
In the room
- If candle wax remains on the table, scrape it off first. Then wipe the surface with a cloth soaked in a solution of water and apple cider vinegar.
- Using the same solution, you can clean windows and walls from streaks and dirt.
- Undiluted apple cider vinegar will remove dark stains from mugs from the table.
- Mix the vinegar with two tablespoons of salt. Rub the solution onto the stain on the carpet, then vacuum. This method will help to deal with dirt.
Also read: 30 Unusual Uses For Lemon
In the garden
- Spray apple cider vinegar on your beds to get rid of weeds.
- Vinegar is an excellent fertilizer. Dissolve 300 g of apple cider vinegar in 30 liters of water. Water the plants you want to fertilize with this solution.
Adapted and translated by Wiki Avenue Staff
Sources: Life hacker